CREATE YOURS AT THE GREEN
Set in the luscious Suffolk countryside, The Green is a collection of 10 fully serviced, spacious plots available to purchase in the village of Stonham Aspal. Plot purchasers will have the opportunity to work with a series of professional partners to tailor and create their own luxurious bespoke home in a superb location.
The development is secluded from the roadside by tall hedgerows and retained mature trees. The layout of the 10 plots has been designed meticulously to provide each new home with a large southern facing garden. There is a small watercourse separating the two parts of the site, and with no recognised building lines, there are varying depths and angles which give this development a feel of privacy and exclusivity. Within easy reach of the towns of Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds, The Green offers the perfect hub to live an affluent and modern life.
- There are 10 plots available to purchase
- Each plot will have services attached to the boundary
- Each plot can be purchased freehold with an Outline Planning Permission to build a detached dwelling
- Plots are large and as such lend themselves to large properties with architectural merit and design
- The site is very flat offering an excellent building platform
- All roads and pavements will be installed across the whole development
- Work with the UK’s leading self build experts Buildstore to finance your home to ensure there are no nasty surprises with your budget or cash flow.
To begin your journey towards a bespoke custom build home at The Green, please contact Custom Build Homes - the UK's first and only specialist Custom Build Estate Agency.
|Enabling developer ||Custom Build Solutions|
|Location ||Stonham Aspal, Suffolk|
|Council ||Mid Suffolk District Council|
|Number of plots||10|
The Green is set in the perfect location for those either looking to commute, work close to home or simply enjoy the surrounds. The charming village benefits from a local shop, church, primary school and nursery. 2018 will also see the creation of a brand new community centre which will host a variety of community-led events and classes.
This magnificent development lies just five miles away from the market town of Stowmarket, where buyers will find the many shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes to ensure a plentiful supply of amenities. Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds are also an easy daily commute by road, with London being in reach via the mainline railway.
TRANSPORT AND COMMUTER LINKS
- Ipswich (25 min) 12 miles via A14
- Bury Saint Edmunds (30 min) 34 miles via A14
- Sudbury (50 mins) 25 miles via B1078
- Cambridgeshire (1 hr) 54 miles via A14
- London (2 hr) 92 miles via Train
FINANCING YOUR CUSTOM BUILD AT THE GREEN
The payment process for a self or custom built home is different to the purchase of a traditional new build property – which you pay for once it is built.
As your home at The Green will be a bespoke design for you and your individual requirements, you will purchase your home at various stages of the build process. BuildStore Mortgage Services are on hand to arrange the most suitable funding option for you. As the UK’s leading self and custom build expert, they have financed over 20,000 building projects for people creating their own home. That is a lot of dreams being made!