A development of five bespoke homes within two miles of Hailsham in East Sussex.
We are delighted to announce the upcoming development of five bespoke new homes on serviced plots located less than two miles from Hailsham town centre in partnership with specialist land promoters, Landström Group.
The development will provide an opportunity for five residents to collaborate with our award-winning architects to design a new home from scratch, ensuring it works for them now and remains functional in the future.
The highly sought after town of Hailsham benefits from all the local amenities you can expect with local shops, cafes and pubs as well as education centres. Although the site is rural, it is only a short drive (7 miles) to the coast and its surrounded by areas of natural beauty such as the woodland hills of the Southern Forest Ridge. Cities such as Brighton and Eastbourne are within commuting distance by car and the City of London is easily accessible by train.
How does it work?
- Register your interest with us today - we will help you identify whether this development is right for you and explain the process to achieving a bespoke new home in more detail.
- Reserve your plot - we'll keep your details while we finalise the development for the sales launch, upon which we will take you through the reservation process which includes financial qualification and appointment of your solicitors.
- Design your home - upon securing your homesite, a CBH Architect will work with you to design a home from scratch, this includes planning drawings, submission of drawings for planning approval and technical drawings for construction.
- We'll build your home and you fit it out - CBH's appointed contractor will build your new home on your behalf, liaising with you throughout to choose your preferred interior finishing.
- Move in and enjoy your new custom build home!
Register your early interest today!