WELCOME TO CASTLE HILL VIEW
Castle Hill View is a collection of four serviced plots providing the opportunity for you to create your own bespoke home in Clackmannanshire, Scotland. On each plot, you will be able to create a comfortable four bedroom home, designed to reflect your needs and preferences.
The exclusive development will be designed with a character that reflects its quiet, rural location on the edge of Rumbling Bridge, a hamlet in the Ochil Hills. It is surrounded by spectacular views, while still remaining well connected to both smaller towns and larger cities.
Both the village of Muckhart and town of Dollar are within ten minutes of the development, and provide residents with access to local shops, schools, and pubs. Muckhart is notable for its excellent Golf Club, while Dollar is home to the prestigious Dollar Academy, the Sunday Times Scottish Independent Secondary School of the Year.
- Phase One: Two plots available to purchase with detailed planning permission approved.
- Phase Two: A further two plots will be available on completion of phase one.
- Each plot will be available with Detailed Planning Permission for their house design.
- Once the first phase of plots have been successfully exchanged, the developer will bring all required services and utilities to the boundary of each plot.
- You will enjoy professional help and support from a team of experts throughout your journey.
- Immediate equity could be available on completion of your home.
- Work with the UK's leading self build experts BuildStore to finance your home to ensure there are no nasty surprises with your budget or cash flow.
|Enabling developer ||Custom Build Solutions|
|Location ||Muckhart, Clackmannanshire|
|Planning permission ||Detailed Planning Permission|
|Number of plots||4|
The development is located in the small hamlet of Rumbling Bridge, just a short walk away from the village of Muckhart and its beautiful Golf Club and small local primary school. Castle Hill View lies close to Dollar which has a range of local amenities such as a post office, shops and pubs. The site also sits very close to the prestigious Dollar Academy, one the best private schools in Scotland.Less than half an hour away, the historic towns of Stirling and Dunfermline provide extensive opportunities for shopping and activities, meaning you can find everything within easy reach of this unique development.
TRANSPORT AND COMMUTER LINKS
- Dollar (10 mins) 5 miles via A91
- Kinross (12mins) 7 miles via A977
- Dunfermline (23 mins) 12 miles via A823
- Stirling (35 mins) 18 miles via B9140
- Edinburgh Airport (38 mins) 29 miles via M90
FINANCING YOUR CUSTOM BUILD AT CASTLE HILL VIEW
The payment process for a self or custom built home is different to the purchase of a traditional new build property – which you pay for once it is built.
As your home at Castle Hill View will be the choice of three bespoke custom build options, you will purchase your home at various different stages. BuildStore Mortgage Services are on hand to arrange the most suitable funding option for you. As the UK’s leading self and custom build expert, they have financed over 20,000 building projects for people creating their own home. That is a lot of dreams being made!