CUSTOM BUILD HOMES AT CASTLE HILL VIEW
Castle Hill View is a collection of four serviced plots providing the opportunity for you to create your own bespoke home in Clackmannanshire, Scotland. On each plot, you will be able to create a comfortable four bedroom home, designed to reflect your needs and preferences.
The exclusive development will be designed with a character that reflects its quiet, rural location on the edge of Rumbling Bridge, a hamlet in the Ochil Hills. It is surrounded by spectacular views, while still remaining well connected to both smaller towns and larger cities.
Both the village of Muckhart and town of Dollar are within ten minutes of the development, and provide residents with access to local shops, schools, and pubs. Muckhart is notable for its excellent Golf Club, while Dollar is home to the prestigious Dollar Academy, the Sunday Times Scottish Independent Secondary School of the Year.
- Phase One: Two plots available to purchase with detailed planning permission approved.
- Phase Two: A further two plots will be available on completion of phase one.
- Each plot will be available with Detailed Planning Permission for their house design.
- Once the first phase of plots have been successfully exchanged, the developer will bring all required services and utilities to the boundary of each plot.
- You will enjoy professional help and support from a team of experts throughout your journey.
- Immediate equity could be available on completion of your home.
- Work with the UK's leading self build experts BuildStore to finance your home to ensure there are no nasty surprises with your budget or cash flow.
To begin your journey towards a bespoke custom build home at Castle Hill View, please contact Custom Build Homes - the UK's first and only specialist Custom Build Estate Agency.