Custom Build Homes (CBH), in partnership with Durham County Council (DCC), today (Monday 2 August) announced the launch of Trinity Mews, Durham’s first custom build community in the much sought-after postcode – DH1. Trinity Mews is a collection of nine 3 to 5-bedroom bespoke homes, offering new homeowners the opportunity to design and create a house they will love and want to live in every day.
Viewing days are confirmed for Friday 6 August, 2pm to 4pm, and Saturday 7 August, 9am to 11am giving potential custom homebuyers an opportunity to explore the area. These days are beneficial for potential purchasers as they can speak directly to custom build experts, to understand the technical process of building a bespoke home and design & planning packages, to financing their custom build.
“We’re really excited to launch the development to market. Trinity Mews offers people in Durham the unique opportunity of creating a new home exactly as they wish it to be while being supported by the experts at Custom Build Homes”, says Tom Connor, Founder of Custom Build Homes.
Features and benefits of Trinity Mews include:
- Detached homes with garages giving homebuyers privacy and space.
- Interested parties will be taken on a complimentary design discovery to create a home that works, by understanding how they want to live.
- New homeowners will create their homes digitally for a fixed cost (includes design, planning and technical design).
- Purchasers will have more choice when creating living spaces that enable them to live in an amazing home that works for them including reaching their desired aspirations, for example, an environmentally friendly home.
- They will have the opportunity to design their house with the award-winning Chartered Architect and Homebuilding & Renovating Magazine Expert, CBH Head of Architecture, Allan Corfield.
Trinity Mews is now available at custombuildhomes.co.uk, plots starting from £180,000. For more information on Trinity Mews, visit custombuildhomes.co.uk/plotstore/sites/trinity-mews/
CBH supported DCC to understand the demand in their area, CBH demand data was used to shape the Trinity Mews site. The public helped shape the new custom build development. This scheme has been created for the people who want to purchase a home at Trinity Mews and by those who live alongside. The public can continue helping shape custom build developments by signing up to the CBH Custom Build Register.
CBH is on a mission to make it possible for everyone to custom build their own home, to enable them to live in a home they love. Their Long Four Acres development won the 2019 Best Custom Build Development Build It Award.
Chief Marketing Officer
Custom Build Homes
+44 (0) 345 223 4452